Website Ipswich City Council
As stated in the Ipswich City Council Certified Enterprise Agreement the occupant of this position can be directed to perform any of the duties prescribed in the grade under which this position is classified or any of the duties prescribed for any of the grades lower than this position’s classification. Such duties will be within the limits of the employee’s skills, competence, relevant licences, certification, and training.
- Ensure all pruning and tree maintenance activities are completed in accordance with Council amenity pruning standards and Australian Standards.
- Operate specific arboricultural machinery including woodchippers, elevated platforms and chainsaws.
- Requisition and maintain stocks of equipment and materials.
- Demonstrated experience in tree maintenance and pruning.
- Experience in operating tree maintenance machinery
- Specific knowledge to perform the duties covered in item 3 above.
- Abilities and skills to perform the duties covered in item 3 above.
Company: Ipswich City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A