Website Wollongong Council
This position contributes to creating an Extraordinary Wollongong by managing the team responsible for risk, insurance and claims management within the Governance and Risk Unit.
This is a senior operational role that provides day to day coordination of Council’s risk and insurance functions whilst providing assistance to the Governance and Risk Manager in the continual review and improvement of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework and Insurance and Claims Framework.
- Have a strong desire and capability to mentor, lead and develop staff and to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Have high-level research, analytical and problem-solving skills that inform decision making.
- Have significant demonstrated experience in providing sound professional judgment relating to the management of risk, insurance and civil liability claims.
- Be a strategic thinker with proven capability for delivering outcomes.
- Be a champion of providing high-quality service to customers
- Demonstrated high level and diversity of knowledge in relation to developing and managing risk management frameworks, including a sound knowledge of relevant legislation, standards, and best practice methodologies
Company: Wollongong Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wollongong, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A