Website Wollondilly Council
We currently have vacancy in our People & Culture Team as the HR Systems Specialist. You will be responsible for recommending and implementing improvements for various Human Resources Systems as well as providing support to payroll.
- Maintain data integrity of various HR systems to ensure accuracy of information including conducting regular audits.
- Maintain accurate employee records in Authority7, Content Manager and other HR Systems.
- Monitoring Human Resources systems performance, identify issues and engage with system providers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Liaise with various system providers and users to identify areas of improvement and ensure platforms are utilised to the best of their ability.
- Providing training to ensure employees have knowledge and understanding of system functionalities.
- To provide payroll support as required and processing of Council’s weekly payroll, including relieving in the Payroll and Systems Lead Position as required
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers with a particular focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated sound ability to research, evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate suggestions to assist the team improve processes and systems.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the use of and administration of human resource management information and/or payroll systems.
- Demonstrated sound ability to provide internal customer support and assistance through the development of communication materials and documentation to deliver system training, workshops.
- Ability and commitment to undertake payroll processing.
Company: Wollondilly Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wollondilly Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A