Website Wollondilly Council
We currently have vacancy in our Community Projects & Events team as the Community Project Officer – Events. You will be responsible for planning and executing a range of Civic, Corporate and Community events within Wollondilly Shire.
- Prepare Event Management Plans.
- Contribute to Council’s social media and website content across various platforms for events.
- Assist with and participate in Council’s Strategic Reference and Working Groups including Australia Day and others as required.
- Collaboratively project manage Council’s events.
- Manage and report on the expenditure of event funding within approved budgets.
- Create, produce and distribute corporate marketing and promotional material utilising graphic design software including In-Design and Photoshop.
- Participate in events out of hours and on weekends when required.
- Current Working with Children Check and Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Diploma qualifications (minimum) in Events Management and/or a minimum of four years relevant work experience in Events and Marketing Management
- Demonstrated experience in grant writing and obtaining sponsorship
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite and the use of graphic design software (In-Design)
- Class C Drivers Licence
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with a range of individuals and stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wollondilly Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A