Website Whitehorse Council
As a permanent full-time Sustainability Officer, you will join the Environmental Sustainability team to lead and contribute to the delivery of Council’s Sustainability Strategy and associated action plan. This includes (and not limited) to:
- Monitor and report on Council’s sustainability targets, including historical utility and emissions data.
- Provide technical advice and influence best practice environmental sustainability outcomes and climate response measures.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation, wthin the Whitehorse community and networks to deliver local climate response measures and improve efficiency and liveability outcomes
- Qualifications in Environmental Sustainability, Engineering, Environmental Science/Management or simialr/relevant.
- A comprehensive understanding of the principles of behaviour change programs and environmental education
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in program delivery, project management, event management and community engagement on climate response measures.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing sustainability measures and practices in the workplace, urban environment and/or the community.
Company: Whitehorse Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nunawading, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A