Due to working time regulations, applicants must be 18 years or over to apply.
In addition to the pay stated, you will receive a shift premium for hours worked between 22:00 and 06:00. This will be paid at the pay range minimum rate for your role.
- Waitrose & Partners is all about enriched experiences and that goes for our people – our Partners – as much as our customers.
- We want you to enjoy your work and share your passion for food with our customers. So we’ll train you, treat you respectfully and then reward you by giving you a share in the profits, for pulling it all together and being part of our success.
- We are looking for someone who keeps up to date on food and drink trends, knows our products, takes pride in whatever they do, carrying out everything to the highest standards, making sure the shop floor is shipshape, ready for when our customers arrive.
- Whether they are shopping for a healthy lunch, a top up on fresh fruit and veg, the weekly shop or a special occasion, we want every customer to enjoy their shopping experience, confident in our products and confident in our Partners.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities and handling cash and card transactions according to set procedures.
- Partners may be expected to work in any area of the branch to support the wider team as required, and to maintain the necessary business dress and hygiene standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A