Website City of Victoria Park
The vibrant Town of Victoria Park is seeking enthusiastic, energetic and experienced swimming teachers for a casual recruitment pool.
Our Swim School teachers are responsible for the delivery of swimming lessons at the Town’s Aqualife Centre. The role requires a qualified and experienced learn to swim teacher to work on a flexible casual basis during the week and weekends.
- Upheld a Austswim Teacher and Water Safety Qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police Clearance
- Experience teaching a perpetual swim school program
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Sound work ethics and an enthusiastic approach to work
Company: City of Victoria Park
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria Park, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A