Website Townsville City Council
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our Program!
Townsville City Council has recently received funding for Work Skills Traineeships, one of eight programs that make up the Queensland Government’s Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
The program offers disadvantaged Queenslanders employment on public works, community and environmental projects, with participants undertaking a Work Skills Traineeship.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local environment.
- Developed self-confidence, communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Expanded employment related networks.
- Acquiring skills and practical experience relevant to local employment opportunities.
- Expanded knowledge of career opportunities and pathway.
Company: Townsville City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A