Website Townsville City Council
The Park and Open Space Team provides delivery of maintenance activities related to Townsville’s existing public infrastructure within parks, open spaces, including cemeteries; these areas provide a range of services including recreational and cultural activities for both residents and visitors across the Townsville Region. Our Apprentices in Horticulture will be given the opportunity to work within and learn from the teams that do such a great job keeping Townsville’s parks and open spaces magnificent.
- To be successful in this role you must enjoy practical and manual activities and have the ability to work for extended periods outdoors.
- You must be an effective team player, have good communication skills, strong customer focus and ability to follow instructions precisely.
- Due to the physical nature of this role you must be physically fit and in good health
- Minimum of year 10 completed with passes in English and Maths
- Certificate III in Arboriculture
- Duration: 3 years
Company: Townsville City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A