Website Townsville City Council
This labouring position plays a key role in assisting the Water and Wastewater team provide an effective water operation and maintenance service. You will coordinate site access, permits, safety and statutory permissions to perform maintenance activities, collect and report operational data as required, participate in roster and callout arrangements and deliver asset repair functions.
- Ability to work as part of a team of employees to ensure that interruptions to water supply to Council customers is averted or rectified quickly and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic.
- Current “MR” class driver’s licence.
- Traffic Management Implementation course accredited.
- Successfully completed asbestos awareness training and have suitable experience in removal of asbestos piping.
- Dogman or Crane Chaser certification.
- Forklift certification
Company: Townsville City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A