Website City of Victoria Park
The Town is seeking a highly motivated and suitably experienced professional to join the Place Planning team in a full-time capacity through. If you are passionate about great place outcomes, have leadership capability, can be brave and persuasive and thrive in a team environment then this job will suit you.
The Town is implementing a leading-edge Urban Forest Program and we are seeking a professional who can take of the management of the program working with a range of different disciplines.
Join our Place Planning team to support the Town in our mission to become Perth’s most empowered, engaged, inclusive and connected community. Place Planning is a team of generalists, each assigned to one of the Town’s neighborhoods, where they are responsible for ensuring the integrated delivery of great place outcomes.
In addition to the management of your assigned neighbourhood, you will be responsible for implementing the Town’s Urban Forest Strategy.
- A proactive approach to everything you do.
- A desire to challenge the status quo.
- A passion for cities, the environment and great place outcomes.
- A strong commitment to stakeholder engagement, a community-led approach, innovation and diversity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects/programs.
- Previous demonstrated experience in preparing and/or implementing an Urban Forest Strategy (or similar) at a senior level, working in a multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s (urban design, project management, landscape architecture, horticulture or similar)
Company: City of Victoria Park
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A