Website The TJX Companies, Inc.
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfied customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principals and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.
- Role models established customer experience practices with internal and external customers
- Accurately rings customer purchases/returns and counts change back to customer according to established operating procedures
- Supports and embodies a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day
- Maintains and upholds merchandising philosophy and follows established merchandising procedures and standards
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor following company procedures and standards
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Possesses strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Retail customer experience preferred
- Capable of lifting heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation
- Possesses strong communication skills
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A