Website The TJX Companies, Inc.
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Executes the daily tasks required for Store Loss Prevention and safety programs. Maintains strong partnerships with Store Management. Conducts apprehensions within established policies and guidelines. Communicates with store Associates on damage and shrink initiatives. Identifies and resolves internal and external theft.
- Coordinates and executes shrink related activities in partnership with Store Management
- Observes, apprehends, and/or deters any acts of dishonesty from outside sources
- Ensures apprehensions are consistent with store theft activity
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Completes and distributes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
- Maintains appropriate evidence, demonstrates understanding of law enforcement procedures and professionally participates in legal activities as needed (e.g., police calls, etc.)
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Provides prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to internal and external customers
- Participates in investigations and surveillance as assigned
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Adheres to established shoplifter guidelines and policies
- 0-2 years retail or security experience
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgment
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- Basic time management skills
- Investigative / analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A