Website The TJX Companies, Inc.
Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different – and support each other along the way.
Total responsibility for operating an efficient, productive and safe department, while meeting or exceeding daily production requirements within the Distribution Center. Ensures that quality and service are at a high level. Maintains a productive, positive, and motivated work force by spending a minimum of 90% of the total shift “on the floor” reviewing orders and directing associates.
- Ensures constant improvement by reviewing practices, methods and processes. Make recommendations on any opportunities to improve.
- Builds effective relationships with business partners, i.e. counterparts, peers, Management, Union, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, and Transportation.
- Manages day to day activity within department, including planning, flow, and resource allocation.
- Ensures that area meets all requirements for Safety and Housekeeping.
- Effectively communicates with associates, counterparts, peers, and management to provide for a more efficient operation.
- Develops and motivate associates and ensures morale is at a high level while maintaining company culture
- Communication, coaching and development, strong math and PC skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- 4-6 years of experience
- High School graduate, College preferred or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience managing diverse teams of 20+ associates
- Must be available to support multiple shifts
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A