Website Hills Shire Council
Would you enjoy being part of the inaugural Aquatic Operations team launching the brand new Aquatic Centre in the Sydney Hills in 2022? The Hills Shire Council is currently seeking enthusiastic and energetic Pool Lifeguards to maintain daily pool operations, water safety management, and provide a safe and enjoyable environment for customers through active supervision. You will use your lifeguarding skills to manage the safe use of the facilities. The new $55m fitness and aquatic centre is now under construction with opening expected between May and June 2022. The complex will include a 10-lane 50m outdoor Olympic-sized pool, additional 25m outdoor pool and two indoor learn to swim and leisure pools, along with a water play area, and a fully equipped fitness centre. The lifeguard roles will commence prior to the complex opening, and you will be assisting the Team Leader and Senior Lifeguard Team on start-up operations. If your’ looking for an opportunity to work at a brand new aquatic centre, then we want to hear from you.
- Manage clean facilities during operational hours.
- Provide quality customer service by performing lifeguarding, assisting and directing patrons.
- Assist with pool supervision of pool bookings, school carnivals, swim clubs, internal programs.
- Ensure daily operations are carried out according to Venue Operations Manual.
- Maintain patron safety through risk minimisation ensuring conditions of entry are adhered.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- First Aid – (HLTAID003)
- First Aid – CPR (HLTAID001)
- Drivers Licence (Class C) – NSW
Company: Hills Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Hills Shire, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A