Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.As a Team Leader – Front Desk you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities
- Supervise all Front Desk employees ensuring guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel and local services and supply information and respond to guest queries
- Verify all cashier closures of Front Desk Agents on shift end for billing and attachment accuracy
- Ensure all guest registrations are completed and correspond with Opera PMS guest information
- Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Maintain good working relationship with all Front Office employees with particular emphasis on Front Desk Agents and Guest Services
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A