Website Midcoast Council
Are you someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of others? Come join MidCoast Assist and be part of a great team of Domestic Assistants providing personalised service to older people and those living with disabilities. We are currently looking for workers who are highly regarded for their ability to care, support and empathise with others.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proof of current, and up to date COVID-19 vaccinations approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- First Aid Certificate.
- A passion for supporting people to achieve their goals and experience in a community or aged care / domestic assistant role, preferably working with older people, people with dementia, those with disabilities, and their carer’s.
- Commitment to person-centred service delivery with a proven record of achievement.
- Willingness and ability to use own vehicle for work purposes.
- Current C class drivers licence and police check.
Company: Midcoast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taree, New South Wales, Au
Application Deadline: N/A