Website Midcoast Council
This position is responsible for managing the Customised Care (Home Care) Package team’s client management system, data reporting and financial administration to ensure service compliance, financial sustainability and effective financial systems are in place to support the delivery of quality, client centred services. The Customised Care Package team delivers a range of individual services for older people with Home Care Packages to assist them to live as independently as possible in their home.
- Confirm service delivery data with service staff and provide staff with reporting to enable program and individual budget monitoring.
- Undertake month end processing including journals, purchase allocations, administration and advisory claims, reconciliations and adjustments.
- Produce monthly client statements.
- Monitor and process all individual claims for payments through government portals.
- Manage debtor invoicing and handle any associated enquiries.
- Prepare creditor payments and reimbursements for processing.
- Assist with costing and unit price analysis.
- Assist with the financial component of funding submissions.
- Assist the administration of MidCoast Assist’s client management system (presently AlayaCare) including system upgrades, user set up and troubleshooting
- Certificate IV qualifications in Accounting, Finance or related.
- Experience in a finance / business administration role, preferably in the ageing sector.
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge working with client management systems, preferably AlayaCare as well as MS Excel.
- Excellent ability to budget, plan and prioritise.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to customer-centred service delivery with a proven record of achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships and partnerships, both internally and externally, that contribute to the achievement of organisational outcomes.
Company: Midcoast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taree, New South Wales, Au
Application Deadline: N/A