Website Midcoast Council
This position sits within the Library team and is responsible for the delivery of professional customer service and support of library events and programs. In this position you will partake in various customer interactions, maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the library and provide assistance in using technology (e.g internet, printers, wireless PCs etc)
- Capacity to support the delivery of library programs
- Excellence in customer service with the ability to carry out library transactions in a helpful and timely manner.
- Experience and knowledge of public library systems and tasks
- Basic computer literacy and including the capacity to effectively use Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn the Library Management System.
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Current Class C driver’s license
Company: Midcoast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taree, New South Wales, Au
Application Deadline: N/A