Website Sutherland Shire Council
The position is accountable for the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance/restoration works and consistently completes all assigned works using best practice. Additionally, works are to be performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner and in compliance with council’s applicable Policies and Operating Procedures.
- Share your expertise in leading civil works.
- Provide leadership and support to enhance performance of work teams, operators and contractors.
- Ensure all works are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner and in compliance with Council’s applicable Policies and Operating Procedures.
- Be flexible, collaborative and a team player – working in other areas of the unit to satisfy workload and resourcing requirements.
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (or equivalent)
- five (5) years extensive experience leading a civil works team Or Seven
- (7) years experience leading a civil works team Class C Driver’s License WHS Induction Card (Whitecard) Traffic Controller (Blue) Implement Traffic Control Plans (Yellow)
- Proven experience in planning and execute both self and team workload Proven experience in the use of mobile technology devices associated IT applications skills Proven experience with effectively and professionally liaising with the general public / customer service culture
Company: Sutherland Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sutherland, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A