Website Sunshine Coast Council
The Arts, Heritage and Libraries branch role is to enrich the lives of residents and visitors by providing arts and cultural leadership, opportunities, knowledge, development, connections and experience.
The Heritage Library Supervisor is responsible to strategically promote and deliver outstanding Heritage Library services to the community through relevant programs and services across the region to develop a shared understanding of local heritage.
- Lead the Heritage Library team in delivering excellent customer experiences and promotion of services.
- Develop, plan, implement and facilitate quality programs and exhibitions to engage and promote Heritage Library collections through analogue and digital experience for community members.
- Manage the local history collections in partnership with staff to promote Heritage collections and services.
- Possess highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with ability to consult with a wide range of people.
- Have strong project management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture (QGEA) Standards and Guidelines, Copyright Amendment (Disability Access and Other Measures) Act 2017 and Queensland Government Copyright Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence.
- Have demonstrated experience in preparing professional business communication such as reports, presentations and policy documents.
Company: Sunshine Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nambour, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A