Website Sunshine Coast Council
The Asset Management branch takes the lead role in strategic and operational asset management across council.
The Business Analyst is responsible for providing strong business analysis, planning, process mapping and facilitation to ensure the Asset Management Information System effectively underpins the delivery of business strategy and customer service to our community.
- Perform business and systems analysis to support the Asset Management Information Systems and integrations.
- Provide business education in system usage, Asset Information Standards, current scope of works and processes for requesting work, within the Asset Management Information System support framework.
- Prepare and monitor task management plans for self and other team members.
- Establish work processes to meet Branch and Group priorities by assisting the Asset Information Services Manager with monitoring, controlling and reporting on the various tasks allocated to the team
- Excellent understanding of and experience in working with asset management and project management systems.
- Excellent understanding of business analysis techniques.
- Ability to lead, facilitate and engage with business stakeholders, foster collaboration and championing effective change management.
- Strong time management and organisational skills to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Strong research, analytical problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, relevant corporate systems and business process mapping software.
Company: Sunshine Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nambour, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A