Website Sunshine Coast Council
The Digital and Information Services branch delivers agile and transformative information and technology, enabling council to be a leader in providing innovative and sustainable services to its communities.
The Network / Communication Specialist provides technical expertise, analysis, coordination and problem resolution in all aspects of the communications network ensuring maximum network performance and availability of services and to provide a front-line reference point for customer queries.
- Identify and resolve network and communication connectivity issues.
- Manage and support the network and communication infrastructure including technology equipment, service, telecommunication systems.
- Manage installation of network and telecommunication services.
- Provide technical expertise in communications implementation.
- Manage the voice and data requirements for business continuity.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on technical requirements for network and telecommunication services
- Possess strong communication and coordination skills in forums such as working groups, committee meetings, and stakeholder interactions
- Demonstrate technical and project management support to senior technical staff and ability to embrace initiatives.
Company: Sunshine Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A