Website Sunshine Coast Council
The role of the Arts, Heritage and Libraries branch is to enrich the lives of residents and visitors by providing arts and cultural leadership, opportunities, knowledge, development, connections and experience.
The Operational Management Lead Community Integrated Facility will lead the development of a best practice operational plan for an integrated facility, including district library, venue, customer contact centre and administration services.
- Benchmark operational management plans and operating options with other modern integrated facilities.
- Develop a complete operational management plan for the Caloundra Library Building integrating library, community spaces, customer contact centre and administration offices.
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan, draft operational budget and position descriptions supporting the recommended operational model.
- Demonstrate high level interpersonal and communication skills, particularly relationship management and stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrate high level project management skills and experience, including budget and financial management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Have significant experience in the development and successful delivery of operational management plans
Company: Sunshine Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A