Website Qatar Petroleum
Align Qatar Petroleum’s Asset Portfolio of; Upstream, Downstream and Petrochemical business segments to QPs Corporate and Business strategy direction. Assume responsibility for designing, preparing, reviewing and compiling risk based business, financial, and economic models for a wide range of QP’s assets and ventures in order to support and assist strategic decisions for the Company.
- Perform economic analysis for downstream ventures (refinery and Petrochemical) to identify key business drivers.
- Conduct economic modelling for the LNG value chain
- Prepare economic and valuation models for the business development and M&A teams initiatives and assess and report on how / whether such initiatives will assist in meeting QP’s strategy.
- Participate in the formulation of QP’s business strategy QP’s asset portfolio.
- Prepare comprehensive portfolio planning and business analysis services necessary to support upstream strategic business plans.
- Conduct economic modelling and sensitivity analysis in order to fully understand and implement value drivers that could significantly enhance QP’s portfolio.
- Build and maintain economic models for Upstream Exploration and Production under various fiscal regimes (Production sharing contracts, tax & royalty, concessions..etc.)
- Energy and ability to work within and across teams, to facilitate effective decision‐making.
- Evidence of strong work ethic and awareness of discretion and need to observe confidentiality in all matters.
- This must include a minimum 10 years with emphasis on Economic Modelling, Merger & Acquisition activities, as well as Corporate and Business Strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years work experience in various disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Consideration for Business Consultancy experience or experience working in a major international Oil and Gas Company with multi-disciplinary expertise ranging from technical to business and economics.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English are required. Arabic is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years in petroleum economic evaluation experience
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A