Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
- Provides comprehensive care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Conducts clinical audit in line with medical advisory committee requirements.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participate in the educational activities of the medical staff as a whole.
- Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the department and Al-Futtaim Health to the general public and wider medical community of the UAE.
- Participates in the oversight and professional developments of any junior medical staff in the departments.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the department and of the healthcare facility.
- Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competency in all aspects of Radiology
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Life Support, ALSO Certification is also required.(ONLY for GYNAC)
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai
- Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals with be well regarded.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Radiology
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A