Website Southside Bank
To create a memorable experience that delivers consistent and value-added services dedicated to developing lasting customer relationships. Provide teller services including processing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, and completing change orders with accuracy. Utilize knowledge and judgment to assure the validity of transactions processed, referring questionable items to an Assistant Branch Manager or above. Maintain a professional appearance in both dress and behavior.
- Accept and verify customer deposits
- Continue professional development through training, seminars, membership in professional associations, as applicable.
- Follows established policies and procedures to avoid fraudulent activity (verify identification, review account history and recourse, etc.)
- Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with the Southside Bank’s mission and philosophy.
- Consistently perform with accuracy and efficiency to build customer confidence and trust.
- Follows compliance procedures and verifies accuracy of reporting applicable transactions such as CTRs, SARs, monetary logs, and Reg CC holds.
- Meets or exceeds all operational and sales goals determined by retail management to include balancing, and attendance and others as applicable.
- Maintain cash drawer limits and responsible for meeting the balancing standards of the cash drawer on a daily basis, working in accordance with the Teller Over/Short Policies. Ensure that all cash outages are reported to management.
- Understand and agree to abide by the policies and procedures established at Southside Bank.
- Contribute to a positive team environment with peers in and out of the branch
- Perform Southside Bank’s customer service standards with each customer interaction
- High School Graduate or the equivalent required.
- Proficient in typing, 10-key calculator and data entry.
- Sedentary physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers. Works with fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Minimum 6 months cash handling or customer service experience preferred.
Company: Southside Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A