Siemens Digital Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them realize innovation and digital transformation. Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through engineering and manufacturing, production and support with a clear focus on Industry 4.0.
- Supporting customers remotely as well as on-site.
- Developing technical expertise on Siemens Simcenter Test systems
- Executing a dedicated support engineer role for specific accounts with a focus on the Automotive sector.
- Teaming up with the Sales organization in order to identify opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Delivering customers trainings on Simcenter Test products
- Conducting customer visits in the Benelux area and throughout EMEA
- In that context you will proactively support users in deploying and adopting the Simcenter Testing solutions products.
- Knowledgeable in the domain of NVH and fatigue testing
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing is an asset
- Background and interest in Automotive, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Teamwork oriented
- Excellent in problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Thriving on customer-oriented communication
- Ability to manage workload priorities and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Simcenter Testing solutions (Simcenter Testlab, Simcenter Testxpress, Simcenter SCADAS Hardware) would be an advantage
- Fluent in English; proficiency in other languages would be an advantage
- Ideally first degree or master’s in mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, GB
Application Deadline: N/A