This Territory Sales Manager is a field sales position focused on general imaging and cardiology ultrasound in one of the country’s most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive and driven, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike.
- Keep CRM sales tool up-to-date.
- Develop and execute a structured coverage plan as well as account plans to ensure that the sales objectives are being met.
- Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization.
- Collaboration with Siemens sales team on Multi-Modality deals and overall solutions.
- Coverage of and selling to assigned accounts – individually as well as with the account sales representative.
- Achieve sales objectives for assigned territory. Objectives can contain but are not limited to order volume, product mix, solutions mix.
- Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies; develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Professional sales training such a SPIN or Miller-Heiman or other comparable training.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
- Ultrasound product sales into the hospital call point.
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A