Website Shoalhaven Council
Shoalhaven City Council is a dynamic organisation serving a large and diverse community; limitless opportunity exists for an exciting and rewarding career. The Shoalhaven is located just 2 hours from Sydney and 2.5 hours from Canberra. The Shoalhaven is home to 104,000 people and comprises of 49 unique towns and villages. It is a place of great natural beauty and offers an enviable lifestyle and positive work-life balance.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to the customers of the Ulladulla Civic Centre and other Shoalhaven Library branches, as required.
- Work in a roster system environment
- Assists customers with
- Information enquiries, referring complex enquiries appropriately
- Access to Council services and facilities
- Public access technology and equipment
- Demonstrated effective time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to balance competing workloads and deliver within deadlines.
- Demonstrated competence with software applications, particularly databases
- An understanding of the local government environment.
- First Aid Certificate
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience with online booking systems
- Experience in cash handling
- Previous experience with Library Management Systems
Company: Shoalhaven Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shoalhaven, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A