Website Shoalhaven Council
Shoalhaven City Council is a dynamic organisation serving a large and diverse community; limitless opportunity exists for an exciting and rewarding career. The Shoalhaven is located just 2 hours from Sydney and 2.5 hours from Canberra. The Shoalhaven is home to 104,000 people and comprises of 49 unique towns and villages. It is a place of great natural beauty and offers an enviable lifestyle and positive work-life balance.
- Provide a high level of customer service to members of the public seeking advice, information or assistance in relation to all Holiday Haven Park reservations.
- Supervise the reservation team.
- Provide weekly statistics and reports.
- Create and manage bookings, including quotes, group bookings and any booking financial requirements, including refunds, reconciliation of accounts and transfer of funds. Upsell and provide high level knowledge of our product, parks, current promotions and deals, as well as knowledge of our membership program.
- Proof of Australian residency or citizenship
- Certificate III in Business (Administration) or equivalent experience in the travel industry tourism sector, and/or in sales or a call centre
- Class C Driver’s License
- Experience in maintaining high performing teams or a supervisory role
- Must be extremely proficient with software programs.
Company: Shoalhaven Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shoalhaven, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A