Website Shoalhaven Council
The advertised salary is based on the grade of the position, comprising of 4 steps within the range shown. The starting salary is at Step 1 within the grade. Progression through the salary steps shall be based upon the achievement of performance objectives relating to the position. This is a permanent, full-time position working Monday to Friday (35 hours per week, 9.00am to 5.00pm) and will be based at our Nowra Administration Building.
- Manage Council’s water, sewerage, and telecommunications assets in accordance with Corporate Asset Management Policies and Strategies, through the development and implementation of specific strategies, systems, and models to ensure assets deliver services to customer and owner requirements.
- Lead the Projects/Assets Unit, coordinating activities to enable Council to perform at an optimal level, establishing objectives, timeframes, and milestones, including the establishment and review of expenditure and income of the Unit budget.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Spatial Sciences, Asset Management, or qualification/experience commensurate with the essential requirements
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience within the Water Industry
- Class C Drivers Licence
- Proof of Australian residency or citizenship
Company: Shoalhaven Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shoalhaven, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A