Website Shoalhaven Council
The advertised salary is based on the grade of the position, comprising of 4 steps within the range shown. The starting salary is at Step 1 within the grade. Progression through the salary steps shall be based upon the achievement of performance objectives relating to the position.
This is a permanent, full-time position working 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm) and is based at the Nowra Administration Building.
- Degree qualification in Business Management or related field.
- Demonstrated problem-solving decision-making ability and initiative to drive projects from concept and conclusion.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and coordinate complex projects involving multiple high-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of small business management principles and appreciation of the issues facing businesses and trade associations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience maintaining partnerships with real life experience with negotiation, showing highly proficient communication skills. This includes the ability to identify potential conflict ahead of time and put strategies in place to prevent conflict occurring between stakeholders, or to resolve conflict where there is seemingly little common ground
- Proven experience in economic modeling to support grant applications
- Demonstrated experience in implementing economic and regional development projects and initiatives in regional Australia.
Company: Shoalhaven Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shoalhaven, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A