Website Shellharbour Council
This role is an integral part of a team responsible for ensuring the availability and performance of Council’s Network and Data Centre infrastructure.
Operating in a Windows Server environment, you will maintain and provide technical support for Council’s Information Communication Technology infrastructure providing quality and reliable services across the organisation. We are a dynamic and high performing group of Information Technology professionals who continually aim to deliver customer first and customer focused technology outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a Help Desk environment providing Information Communication Technology infrastructure support.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and apply skills and knowledge in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in using a quality management system or other business improvement initiatives.
Company: Shellharbour Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shellharbour, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A