Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Provide effective services to the Corporate Banking customers by acting as the key point of contact for enquiries and requests received through direct contact, email or telephone.
- Respond to all emails received at the Service Support Desk within timelines and relevant responses and with the knowledge of the respective RM/RO
- Assist Corporate customers or their representatives who visit the Bank, receiving and acknowledging their requests or queries and routing it appropriately
- Comply with the Authentication agreement and policies and procedures of the Bank for information exchange and customer handling.
- Provide exemplary customer service with accuracy in information, efficient handling and quick response to all customers or their representatives for queries or requests routed through any channel be it call, email or personal interaction.
- Responsible for the delivery of ibusiness tokens delivered from the Head Office
- Responsible for the collection of items delivered for any back office unit and ensure timely routing of such documents to the respective units.
- Work within the SLA and keep Customers informed of expected completion date and status and timelines for exceptions.
- Complete back end tasks and investigations for responses to support RM/RO while they handle customer service requests of Corporate Customers.
- Outstanding ability to ask questions based on end user scenario
- Sound judgment skills to respond to all types of employee related questions
- Ability to multi-task and manage fluctuating workload through prioritization
- Sense of urgency
- High operational excellence
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience handling Corporate Customer Service
- Bachelor degree
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A