This position is responsible for leading the procurement of facilities management services by working closely with the client, subject matters experts and commercial teams to ensure that all services are ready and available in a timely manner for onsite delivery.
- Drives best practices in strategic procurement, including category strategies based on internal and external benchmarking
- Negotiates and communicates supply plan timelines to internal and external customers and partners
- Implementation of cost effective and efficient buying procedures
- Implementation and management of appropriate ordering techniques
- Manage apportioned budget as appropriate
- Conduct inventory audits
- Assist in the preparation of tender scopes and commercial requirements for various services lines including: MEP, cleaning, security, helpdesk, pest, waste, catering, specialist systems etc
- Manage a full tender process for FM service lines from tender preparation, selection of prospective tenderers, tender issue, clarification process, negotiations and award
- Manages the development, monitoring and continuous improvement of statistical reports on procurement
- Degree/Professional Certification in Accountancy & Finance, from an accredited university.
- Strong understanding of Procurement, Vendor Management and Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field on national / international major initiatives and developments.
- Expert in development and implementation of best practice standards and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We are looking for candidates from Finance backgound
- Must have understanding in commercial and financial techniques
- Experience of Vendor Pre-qualification process and Inventory Audits
- Strong understanding of Vendor Management and Procurement/Supply Chain Management processes
- Experience in similar capacity/function at a reputable organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in facilities management, engineering or services sector organziation is strongly preferred
- Preferably Middle East/ UAE working experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A