Website Scenic Rim Council
Council invites expressions of interest for various temporary positions that may become available for a period of up to six months. Applications received will be assessed on a regular basis and if your skills, experience and/or qualifications match the requirements of the position, you will be contacted via telephone to arrange an interview.
- Daily labouring duties such as general labouring, concrete work, bitumen and asphalt work in an efficient ,effective and safe manner
- Traffic Control Licence or ability to complete required training
- Maintenance of Council’s parks, gardens, cemeteries and landscaping. services parks and gardens related tools, fleet items, machinery and equipment.
- MR and ACDC license are desirable.
- Basic labouring skills with the ability to perform operational tasks in a waste services environment.
- Collect tipping fees and ensure waste transfer and surrounds are maintained and refuse is disposed of in the correct location
- Current Front-End Loader / Backhoe licence
- Completed trade certificate of competency standards of a classification C7
- HR Class Licence
- Current refrigerant handling Licence
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in manual handling techniques
- Experience in the basic operation and routine maintenance of horticultural and cemetery
Company: Scenic Rim Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scenic Rim, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A