Website City of Salisbury
We are a progressive, sustainable and connected community, where we celebrate our employee’s and community’s diversity and where people are valued and feel safe, included, connected and have a sense of belonging.
Reporting to the Manager People and Culture through the Human Resources Business Partner – L&D, this anchor role requires a self-motivated and systems focussed individual who likes to hit the ground running and who is proactive with attention to detail.
- Coordinate forward planning of Learning and Development activities, staff events and programs and other People & Culture programs; aligning to the strategy and direction of Council.
- Monitor, analyse, evaluate and report on Corporate training activities and identify gaps where relevant with regards to future opportunities.
- Supporting the HRBP – L&D in reviewing training needs analysis across the organisation with identification of potential opportunities.
- Maintain Learning Management System (LMS) data, ensuring that record keeping and reporting is accurate, effective and timely and producing reports as required.
- Working closely with the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) L&D and the Business Transformation Team, to implement changes to our L&D function and the LMS and maintain carriage of day to day functionality of relevant processes
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of operational methods/ work activities in administering and reporting of learning and development programs.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and managing events and functions.
- Demonstrated research skills in relation to identification of training providers.
- Knowledge of Learning Management systems, evaluations and data analysis.
- Ability to analyse, review, and report on data.
- Demonstrated initiative to plan and organise work.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, including ability to meet deadlines. prioritise, plan, coordinate and organise a diverse range of administrative support activities.
- Certificate qualification in Training and Assessment or Human Resources or proven experience in a L&D Coordinator role.
Company: City of Salisbury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salisbury, South Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A