Saipem is a global leader in drilling services, engineering, procurement, construction and installation of complex pipeline and onshore and offshore oil and gas projects. The company has characteristic skills for operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deep water. Saipem offers a full range of services with “EPC” and / or “EPCI” contracts, often turnkey, with distinctive capabilities and unique assets with very high technology values.In the energy industry, Saipem has been pushing technological boundaries for more than 60 years and continues to rise to global challenges by inventing new standards.Within the Procurement department, you will be asked to set up and manage the project supplier inspection follow-up, supervise a team of dedicated coordinators and ensure the technical compliance of the equipment Incorporated or not according to the contractual
- Ensure the Contract review in terms of Quality Control requirements and develop the appropriate inspection procedures.
- Prepare the Execution Inspection Plan as well as the dedicated budget for the Coordination & Inspection follow-up.
- Supervise a team of Project Inspection coordinators (depending on the size of the project).
- Interface with the Client on the Project for Quality Control aspects.
- Take charge of the inspection coordination of orders, manage the factory inspection and act with the other internal / external actors of the Project especially the Engineering, the Expediting, the Customer.
- Supervise non-conformance management and Quality Control registers.
- Set up and monitor the review process of the Suppliers’ final manufacturing file.
- Higher technical training with experience Project, you justify an experience of at least 10 years in terms of monitoring Inspection, MQC at Suppliers.
- You have extensive technical expertise and culture and demonstrate rigor, autonomy and a sense of organization associated with the interpersonal skills within a project team.
- You have the ability to manage a team of coordinators.
- You have the following skills: technical expertise and culture, coordination, management, good understanding of interfaces. A good command of English is essential.
- The position covers a varied Project environment (Platforms, SURF) with possibilities of evolution towards the positions of Material Manager Project or Supply Chain Manager.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A