Saipem is a global leader in drilling services as well as engineering, procurement, construction and installation of complex onshore and offshore pipelines and projects in the oil and gas market. The company has characteristic skills for operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deep water. Saipem offers a full range of services with “EPC” and / or “EPCI” contracts, often turnkey, with distinctive capabilities and unique assets with very high technology values. In the energy industry, Saipem has been pushing technological boundaries for more than 60 years and continues to rise to global challenges by inventing new standards.
- The detailed design of pipe crossing structures, span supports, pipe protection works against the falling of objects (anchors, drill rods, containers, etc.), isometric final pieces intended to accommodate line elongations (“Spool & jumpers”);
- Fatigue resistance analyzes (marine currents, start-ups and restarts of production, history of stresses induced in the line during the installation, pre-startup or production phases);
- Calculations of thermal elongations, anchorage length and the estimation of compressive stresses induced by the resistance of the soil and the analyzes related to the buckling of pipes under pressure and temperature constraints;
- Possible control structures for the phenomena of buckling and instability related to several “pipeline walking” cycles;
- Feedback from projects, consolidation and maintenance of technical tools and technology watch on changes in the business.
- Reviews of documents and technical specifications of our customers, the description of the infrastructure proposed in the bidding phase;
- Active participation in engineering reviews and human, environmental and economic risks;
- Resolution of interfaces with other infrastructures or other disciplines;
- The architecture of the field, the definition of roads in soil functions, bathymetry, obstacles, approaches, method of installation, stability of the curves;
- Measurements of materials and equipment needed such as tubes, elbows, forgings;
- Technical negotiation and purchase support from our suppliers around the world;
- The study and the detailed design of the pipes (ex: sizing, materials, coatings) of certain particular components, laying conditions, vertical stability related to imperfections of the soil in the different phases of use, filling and burial;
- You will join an international team of thirty employees, you will be assigned to a project working group.
- Your missions will cover several phases: responses to calls for tenders, detailed studies, implementation of projects.
- You report functionally to the Underwater Conduit Engineering Manager, and operationally to the Engineer responsible for these project activities.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A