We are looking for a brilliant, curious and motivated resource to join our Corporate Marketing team.The resource will conduct research and analysis on market, countries, stakeholders, technologies to timely identify market changes and keep up with potentially impacting geo-political & socio-economical trends, future disruptive technologies and new value propositions, for what in its remit. The resource will work collaboratively with Strategies M&A, Risk Management, Investor Relations Corporate offices and relevant Division functions, strengthening the position in the market while ensuring our brand’s future by helping differentiating the company in new markets and increasing the engagement across the customer journey.
- Business Strategy developed through experience in multinational companies
- Energy Industry Knowledge
- Market and Competitive Intelligence
- Business Data Analytics (Data collection -> Data quality -> Data correlation -> Data modeling -> Trends identification -> Scenario Analysis -> Reporting)
- Data science (optional): Statistics and Coding (e.g. SQL Queries & Reports – Python – R – C++ – Java – Scala)
- Data representation and visualization (specifically: Microsoft suite -> Office 365 / Dynamics / Power BI or Tableau / Azure Machine Learning)
- Master’s degree or Phd, preferably in Economics or Political science, and on time
- Geo-political and socio-economical expertise gained in institutions of research (e.g. International Energy Agency, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Fondazione Enrico Mattei, ISPI, …)
- Cultural Greediness, ability to collect and analyse information, creative problem solving, ability to work in team, capability to describe data analysis and public speaking complete the profile.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A