Website Royal Mail
With so much growth in parcels and e-commerce and the technology used to deliver our services, we need talented, change focussed people, like you, to help us get there. We know how to support business and communities – and we need to be agile to enable the business to achieve our goals. We’re focusing on investing in the security, technology, processes and people that are going to help us achieve great things together. By joining the RMG Security team, you will be driving meaningful change, pushing forward our transformation as an agile and customer focused team. We face new challenges every day. But we overcome them together, which brings incredible satisfaction and reward as we deliver more innovation, products and essential services for the UK and our customers.
- Technology. Leading a team of security professionals working with security architects and technology operations teams operate effectively to ensure the correct operation, and optimal configuration of supporting security technologies.
- Stakeholder Management. Lead collaboration with RMG technology teams, providing guidance and direction to ensure the correct placement, maintenance and support of security technologies relevant to the role. Build professional relationships to ensure cooperation between stakeholders and Security teams.
- Security Operations. Design and implementation of the Security Platforms Engineering strategy, maintain and develop key security technologies within the RMG estate to ensure that the Security platforms are operating. and Operations team have optimized, accurate access to the required toolsets and information.
- Value. Lead technical teams to enable and develop appropriate levels of protection and logging from new and existing security technologies, maximizing their value to the Security of RMG.
- Supplier Management. Lead and direct third-party suppliers to ensure that delivery, maintenance and support of security technologies is provided effectively and within project timescales and service level agreements.
- Reporting. Ensure accurate and timely delivery and presentation of appropriate KPI, KRI and other requisite reporting to the Head of Security Operations.
- SIEM solutions
- Vulnerability Scanners
- Firewall Solutions
- Experience working jointly with the SOC front line teams and SOC provider to build operational vendor incident response processes.
- Strong experience working in operational infrastructure and/or cyber security role.
- Must have in depth technical knowledge of security technologies including but not limited to:
- Demonstrable Outsourcing Management experience – preferably of both infrastructure e.g. FW mgmt. and MSSP e.g. SecOps Security SLA management and creation of operational metrics\reports.
- Experience of Service reporting and defining requirements
- Sound technical understand of security practices, controls and technologies.
- Experience creating operational feedback loops into wider security functions e.g feed improvements into architecture\engineering.
- CTI solutions
- Demonstratable senior stakeholder engagement is essential.
- Cloud Security Centres
- DLP Solutions
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A