Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
- Monitor the renewal of permits and licenses including hotel trade license, liquor trading license, chamber of commerce certificates of registration, civil defense certificate for the hotel, etc.
- Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures
- Ensure that all relevant documents are submitted periodically to the immigration / labour office with regard to cancelled / absconding employees in order to be deleted from the hotel’s sponsorship list
- Ensure the departure and exit formalities for employees are completed after cancellation of visas
- Obtain quarterly sponsorship reports from the immigration / labour office and tally sponsorships and re-submit to immigration / labour office with relevant support documents
- You must have a minimum of four years experience in a government relations role with good proven knowledge of labour laws and immigration procedures within the country assigned.
- You should be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English and a computer literate with a valid country driving license.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A