Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward. As a Captain you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities
- Ensure that all colleagues have received adequate training to perform their duties
- Ensure proper organization, planning and control of supplies and maintain concise record of all beverage stock in order to ensure that the required is available
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
- Actively use up selling techniques by exceeding guest expectations and to increase revenue
- Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints and queries satisfactorily
- Ensure the Outlet is set-up for service and supervise for a smooth operation
- Direct and supervise the service team to ensure that all duties are performed as per standards
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in the hospitality field with a maximum of two years experiences in a similar role.
- You should possess a good knowledge in both written and spoken English and a wide familiarity with Micros would be desirable.
- Previous experiences in minor leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multicultural team and guests alike
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A