Website Rockwell Automation
The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include playing an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company’s technology strategy and processes. In addition, you will partner with business and technology groups to ensure the alignment of technology solutions with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Is a key stakeholder in the successful delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives, and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery.
- Promotes collaboration and the use of shared infrastructure, application roadmap, and prior development to produce cost-effective/scalable solutions.
- Partners with other solution architects to provide scalable and adaptable architectural solutions
- Identify, design, build and integrate IAM information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Develops and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent technology framework is applied across the company.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and methodologies, proposing changes where needed and providing an assessment of the business impact to technology choices.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new, and emerging IAM technologies.
- Ability to retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances
- Maintains a sense of urgency in driving assignments to completion.
- Act courageously by sharing viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information and feedback, as required
- Collaborate across teams gaining the cooperation of others to complete goals
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills across multiple stakeholders and technical groups which can influence project decisions
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and compartmented team activities
Company: Rockwell Automation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kenosha, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A