Website Rockwell Automation
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to maintain existing business and identify opportunities for growth to meet or exceed annual sales goals. This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships at assigned accounts and ensuring a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Negotiates contract terms and conditions (T&Cs), pricing, discounts and allowances through distributor.
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system.
- Sets and helps manage internal/external partner expectations.
- Follows Rockwell Automation sales process.
- Supports customer/internal account reviews.
- Proactively collaborates with the North America OEM team Segment Leaders and/or Regional Industry Managers.
- Teams with corporate Contracts and Negotiations group to come to terms with customers.
- Understands appropriate industry and/or OEM segment, customer and Rockwell Automation/partner capabilities
- Manages sales activities according to Rockwell Automation’s outcome-based selling methodology.
- Experience working with all levels of an industrial automation plant (customer) including VPs, plant engineers and OEM machine builders.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline or Operations Management. Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.
- Ability to travel locally greater than 50% of time.
Company: Rockwell Automation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A