Website Scenic Rim Council
Our Human Resources team has an opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to facilitate the delivery of timely, accurate and generalist human resource support across Council. This position will work in partnership with operational portfolios in administering processes related to the employment lifecycle, learning and development activities and employee engagement activities
- Administering of employment lifecycle processes including population of position descriptions, advertising vacancies, onboarding , probation and cessation activities.
- Provision of quality and timely Human resource advisory and processing services.
- Data management including use of HR information systems;
- Assist with coordination of apprentices and trainees, employee licencing and qualification records, learning and development activities and participation on appropriate level recruitment panels as required.
- Digital literacy including working knowledge of HR information systems, e-recruitment platforms and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of contemporary HR practices and trends including working knowledge and ability to interpret policies, procedures and industrial instruments
- Three or more years of experience providing Human Resource services ideally within a multi-occupational workforce
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related field
- Knowledge of local government or public service operations will be well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience preparing HR correspondence
Company: Scenic Rim Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scenic Rim Council
Application Deadline: N/A