Website Redland City Council
This management role leads the unit that delivers programs of maintenance and repair work for various asset classes including roads, footpaths, signs, drains and marine infrastructure. The role is also responsible for two quarry operations.
As the leader of the unit, this role oversees the safe and effective implementation of programs and activities to mobilise crews, contractors, equipment and materials. This position has a strong external customer focus ensuring the timely response to a high volume of requests and actions relating to corrective maintenance requirements (for example, grinding footpaths, addressing potholes/crack sealing, unblocking drains).
- Deliver work programs directly and through others optimising the use of resources – budget, plant, equipment, and contractors to meet defined standards
- Responsible for delivering results through the coordination and management of a diverse team.
- Support relevant asset owners across the organisation who assess, document, approve and authorise engineering activity.
- Mobilise qualified technical staff to have input into asset management plans, standards, policies and procedures.
- Lead the operational resourcing and planning framework to deliver on the expectations of asset owners
- Managing the unit’s budget, contracts, asset management and performance reporting requirements
Company: Redland City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Redland City, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A