Website Redland City Council
This position will see you providing professional advice, research and administration to internal customers for all taxation activities relevant to Council’s financial goals and objectives.
- You hold a tertiary qualification in Business or Accounting or equivalent which allows membership to CPA Australia or equivalent professional body
- You have substantial and appropriate experience in taxation and tax equivalent requirements for local government
- You have knowledge of current taxation and tax equivalent requirements
- Successful applicants will be asked to consent to a police check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
- To be eligible for employment, applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.
Company: Redland City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Redland City, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A