Website Randwick Council
We have a high-performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. Our culture encourages and supports equity, diversity and inclusion for our employees and our community.
- Service Operation – The management of the day-to-day operation of applications and infrastructure through the provision of user support and access management, including identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Service Design – the design of new and upgraded applications and infrastructure to support customer requirements, while complying with standards and delivered in a sustainable manner.
- Service Transition – transitioning new and changed/upgraded services into live Council service operation including change enablement, deployment, issues management and customer support.
- Ability to manage a caseload of operational support within agreed service levels, including incident management, problem management, and service request management.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence and a proven ability to work collaboratively and foster effective strategic relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in application lifecycle management activities including implementation, configuration, operation, maintenance, optimisation, upgrade and transition out of use.
- Experience in service transition activities including change, release, and deployment.
- Experience in liaising with stakeholders, providing advice support in the use of applications.
- Experience in consulting and sharing information with customers and technical staff, sharing own expertise and work collaboratively to achieve Council outcomes.
- Experience working in an application, networking, or server infrastructure environment at an organisational level.
Company: Randwick Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randwick, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A